Topic: Successful Spanish start-up is looking for an Android developer!
Successful Spanish start-up is looking for an Android developer to join their team in Madrid.
- Experience in Android programming- ability to code from scratch without external help
- Proficiency in "pure" Java programming
- Experience in programming Web Services (specially REST web services), both in the Android and Java platforms
- Proficiency in English (no Spanish required)
We would also appreciate:
* Graphic design knowledge. UI/UX expertise
* Web programming with Java (JSF2 or equivalent)
Other valued but not mandatory skills:
* Database knowledge
* Programming and/or architecting with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Having published apps
* Having developed public open source software
* Linux experience and knowledge
You'll be responsible for creating the next-generation Android app- a companion app for everyone that uses mobile phone services (calls, text, data). You will not start from scratch, as we have a lot of code, technologies and ideas in place. And you'll have the support from a certified Javaspecialists.eu instructor and AWS certified, technical specialist to teach and assist you in your job.
This application is completely cloud-based and requires some backend and web code too.
A great, but challenging task and even greater rewarding job :)
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive Salary: 1.916€/month Gross (approx. 1.470€/month Net) or 1.500€/month gross (approx. 1.200€/month net) + housing in a 70sq m modern loft next to the office
- Work in Madrid, Spain. 2691h/year of sunshine, two weeks per year of working remotely from Lithuania
- At least one week per year of combined work-and-fun in Ibiza
- Latest generation Apple laptop
- Personal IntelliJ license (which may be kept forever, despite working for us or not)
About the company:
Wizzbill is a consolidated startup. Our main goal is to help mobile phone users make the best use of their cell phone services. We have developed several innovative, highly performing algorithms and services to revolutionize the way mobile users chose their providers.
We have had both private and state funding and are in an early growth stage, an exciting moment to join us. Help us grow and be part of this process. We're geeks, friendly and fun people to work with, and we expect the same from our new team members.
If we caught your interest, please apply here: http://service.joberate.com/redirect/ur … -69-95dfcf